Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am swooning over these clothes...

I am taking a break from my blogging over at Curvy Magazine ( where I've been blogging about spring trends, how to mix prints, and other things) to make a post about a collection I am head over heels for. I looked at these dresses and was immediately smitten. Then I made my way to the tuxedo jacket and I just wanted to wear it (along with an incredibly cute outfit) as I rode off into the sunset. Fashion is an art. And style is very personal. I don't expect everyone to like these clothes. Actually, I'm sure many of you will think "Really? That's what all of the fuss is for?". But somewhere out there in the curvy universe another fashionista or 2 will fall in love with the dresses I post below.


Go ahead and get your love requited at www.dorothyperkins.com

















The last 2 in particular rock all of my socks :)

0 comments: